Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Part I.....

Oh wow I love,love,love spring break, summer break, winter break, you name a break and this break was no exception. it was awesome! and it was so nice to have Nate home for a whole week and him not having to work as well (well he did work voluntarily one day,but like i said he volunteered to work so it wasnt that bad) Coby seriously had no i dea what to do with him self he was just so excited to have his dad home and it was nice to finally get a little quality time together, because its hard to now-a-days with my hubby taking 16 credits this semester and working twelve hour evening shifts at the hospital on thursday and friday nights :( and having two kids and no mulah and just having had one of those kids and throw in a little sleep deprivation and it doesnt make for a good combination.

so lets see where to begin. oh yeah the saturday before spring break started we decided to have a little movie night we rented the movie "Dan in real life" W/Steve Carrell (sp?) it was super funny and super cute! we had papa murphys chicago style deep-dish pizza, which was delicious! and we just hung out together as a family and it was nice!



dont we look HOTT!!! lets see me with no make-up and nate without putting a comb through his hair! ha!

yes! it tastes even better than it looks YUMMY!!!!


just the three of us doing what we do best NOT A DANG THING!!! except be bonafied (sp?) couch potatoes ha!

The week began with Nates parents coming into town for the week and helping Nate and I with painting the family room and getting beautiful new curtains and a few new decor things (pictures to follow soon when we finish everything) they also brought us a beautiful antique (very heavy and old) clock set and it looks perfect in the room. THANK YOU!!! it was handed down to them from nates grandma and now to us yah! we also celebrated my brother-in-laws birthday while they were here which was a blast we partyed it up and had a yummy little B.B.Q dinner (I unfortunatly forgot my camera in the car so i got no pictures Bummer!).Nate and I also got the oppurtunity to get away for a little date while my in-laws stayed and watched the kids. we went to P.F. Changs which as always is so DELICIOUS!! the best i swear! and then we cruised around in my in-laws hott and i mean HOTT little red sports car (VROOM-VROOM so coby says) and we made out of course (gosh we seem to do that alot ha!) I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank them for everything they did while they were here :THANK YOU SO MUCH WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU ALREADY!!! there was more that went on during the week which I will continue in a later post. hope everyone had a fantastic spring break. I KNOW I SURE DID!
heres a little picture of me and chasey-base just for you mom! after we got back from our little date he was wide awake and happy as can be, so i kept trying to get a good picture of us and this is the best i could get. he kept staring at the light in the kitchen and thats why hes not looking at the camera.

0 comments: