here is a little survey about my hubby and myself. Enjoy!........
What is his name? Nathan Stuart Robinson
How long have you been married? 4 years in June
How old is he? 27, what an old fart!...just kiddin sweety!
Who eats more? well that depends on what were eating, if nate is eating cereal or these nasty frozen burritos that he loves, than definitly him, but if were eating like soups and stuff than i can definitly out eat him.
Who said "I Love you" first? He did, well i kind of squezzed it out of him, we were making out (okay a little T.M.I., but i dont care this is my blog and i will say what i want, ha!) and I said "say those three special words, I know you want to" to which he replied " I Love you Tiff! **kiss-kiss** (a huge smile on his face, like a kid in a candy store) seriously I Love you" to which i replied "I Love you too Babe!" awww that memory plays over in my mind everyday when i see his gorgeous face.
Who is taller? definitly Nate almost by a foot, hes 6ft and im 5'2 ( i know a short stack)
Who sings better? I think I do, but then again Nate doesnt sing very often so....
Who is smarter? I think Nate is considering he is working on his second degree in a whole other field and I have yet to go to college. Nate really is a super smart man. he truly knows more about the church than I do, which is something that I'm trying to work on
Whose temper is worse? umm hands down thats me, although I have to say I have gotten drastically better (I think nate would have to agree), but Nate has his fare share of tissy-fits and there pretty funny when he does. Nate gets really super green eyes when he gets mad and this adorable look on his face, which I like to remind him when he does get mad, because 9 out of 10 times it really ticks him off which adds to his cuteness :)
Who does the Laundry? umm 99.9999999999% of the time that would be me, Nate did my laundry when we were first married and ruined like 6 of my outfits because he doesnt read labels and he just throws everything in together doesnt matter whites and colors he will throw in together, besides im like O.C.D. when it comes to the my laundry it has to be folded a certain and long list of other things have to be done just right
Who does the dishes? once again 99.9% of the time that would be me, because when you have a hubby who is taking 16 credits and working and is the elders quorum pres. he doesnt really have free time and I would rather not see him doing the dishes. besides just like the laundry I like the dishes done a certain way and the kitchen cleaned a certain way as well so yeah
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? is this a trick question
Who pays the Bills? 99.999999999999999999999999% of the time that would be Nate he has severe OCD when it comes to paying the bills, half the time i dont even know what is due or how much for that matter, I dont even know whats in our bank account half the time, I just know what I can spend, maybe thats not something I should brag about hmmmmmm
Who mows the Lawn? that once again would be Nate, he loves to mow the lawn, he was just saying that he cant wait to mow his lawn again, when this arctic winter is over with. F.Y.I. I dont even know how to start the dang lawn mower :0) ha
Who cooks dinner? always me, I love to cook! its definitly a hobby of mine, besides nate sucks at cooking (no offense honey, but its defnitly not your fortay!)
Who drives when your together? Nate definitly Nate, Nate cannot be a passenger, which is fine with me, because I'm not a big driver anyway
who is more stubborn? it depends on the topic/situation/circumstances
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think me, but once again it depends on the circumstances
Whose parents do you see the most? his, but thats because almost all there kids are here and there planning on moving here and they love it here, they come out like at least 6-7x's a year and WE LOVE IT!!!!!
Who proposed? he did.....i knew it was coming, because we had been talking about getting married and then he took me to look/pick out a ring....the ring came in earlier than expected and one day we were hanging out after work at his place making out once again , when i felt something in his pants (minds out of the gutter please! ha! LOL) I asked "what is that?" to which he replied " I dont know, take it out" (the biggest smile on his face ever and he was blushing so bad, it was so cute!) I took the box out and I opened it and he said "would you Marry me?" To which I replied (biggest smile ever as well, tear streaming down my cheeck)"awww I Love You, Yes!"
Who has more friends? that would be me, i'm a social butterfly
Who has more siblings? we have the same amount....he has 1bro. 3 sis......I have 2 sis. 2 bro.
Who wears the pants? well we both wear pants i mean come on this is the new millenium, and not the 1930's where all the woman wear is dresses, i want to wear pants too....just kidding had you guys fooled there huh, yeah you all thought i was having a blonde moment huh?...seriously this is such a cliche question that i would reply with a cliche answer, but im not going to. so there!
well thats was fun!...now everyone knows more about nates and myselfs relationship yah!....I would like to take a time out and give a shout out to my snuggle-bunny Nathan. you are without a doubt the very best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so thankful to my heavenly father for blessing me with such a wonderful, loving, supportive, worthy priesthood holder. I cant wait to spend eternity with you by my side. Thank you for being my very best friend. I Love you Babe!
One of my favorites...pizza
11 months ago
2 comments:
My Tiffy never changes LOL you are so funny you are the only one who can blog exactly like they talk! You haven't changed a bit since you were a toddler always talking and talking to yourself, me or your dolls.
My always having to have the last word girl!!!!!!!!! I remember when you would be in trouble and I would say one more word and your gonna get it you would just have to say one more thing!!! You get that from your Dad :).
Don't ever change honey that is what we love about you. Come to think of it you get some of that from Aunt Ginny and your Cousin Megan. Now your friend there in Iowa will know a little bit more about you :). Love you so much MOM
Hugs to the family from me!
Just got my own account with google it should be easier to give you comments now. I wish so much you could come see us! Please send me some pictures so it is easier to be away from you!!!! Love you all and give the boys kisses and huggs from Grandma.
Post a Comment