Friday, March 14, 2008

our sweet boys.....





















I Can't Believe my little baby Chase is 5 weeks old. today HOLY COW!!! time flys!...we had our 4wk/month well check on monday and here are the stats as follows: 8lbs. 3oz. (10th percentile), 22 3/4 inches. (25th percentile), 15 in. head circumfrence (15th percentile, i think), but none the less he is a pretty healthy boy and such a sweet heart. I just really cant believe that 5 weeks has already gone by, because it seems like only yesterday I had him, but yet at the same time its like he has always been here. I'm just getting to know, love and cherish my sweet little baby everyday. here is a list of 10 things that I love about him, it was hard to narrow things down because whats not to love about him. I could literally name thousands.
**10 things I Love about Chase:
1. his beautiful spirit. it just radiates off him and his spirit is just so intense and strong.
2. his sweet little smile, he just started smiling this past week and his smile totally melts my heart.
3.the way he concentrates and stares into his mommies eyes and face.
4.the cute little faces that he makes when he hears his mommies voice.
5. the sweet way he lays in my arms and barries his head in my neck when he cuddles.
6. the way he looks at his brother Coby and smiles.
7. the way he listens when his daddy talks to him.
8. the way he cuddles with his Daddy.
9. the way he loves his baths and his little massages.
10. his sweet little wimper when he wants something, he rarely crys, he is just such a sweet baby.
11. ok so this is more than 10, but best of all the blessing that he has brought to our hearts and home.
We Love you Chase!

I cant possibly blog without saying something about my sweet Coby-bear. Coby just had his evaluation for his speech therapy this week and his speech therapist said that he has met his goals and is really coming along. so yah for Coby! were so proud of you! I cant believe that my first born little baby is going to be 3 YES "3!" one week from today and I have so many emotions about it. I'm so excited for Coby to get bigger and to learn more and eventually tell me stories and everything, but yet at the sametime I want him to be my baby again so bad, that is why I'am cherishing everyday with him, because before I know it he will be going to kindergarten and then jr.high and then he definitly wont be my baby anymore. My sweet Coby Please slow down Mommy justs wants you to be her baby forever, because once your childhood is over then its over.

**10 things we love about our Coby:
1. his sweet, mischievious smile.
2. the way he calls out mommy and daddys names at night when he has a nightmare, were just his heros.
3. the way he loves to watch the office and the way he dances to the opening credits.
4. the way he cuddles with the both of us.
5. what a big brother he is to his little brother Chase.
6. the wonderful big helper he is when helping mommy with chores.
7. his passion for balls, cars, trains and his toys.
8. his breathtaking laugh.
9. the way he thinks his daddy is his best friend.
10. the way he gets so excited and shouts for nu-nums (as he calls it) everytime we pass a mc.donalds, the mall, or chuck e. chesse.
We love you Coby and you will always be our BABY!

well friends and fam. we are so excited to be on spring break this next week, especially since nates folks will be here and will finally get to meet their new grandson. it will be so nice to have our daddy home this week and were just so excited to get to spend some quality time with him. I love you Nathan! :0)....everyone have a great spring break!

1 comments:

Robyn said...

What a "sweet" post! I need some more cuddle time with that baby!!