could have a break!
there the best when there sleeping :)
my sweet coby-bunny!
awww!!!!!
sleeping baby!!!
he has the cutest cry!!!
awww!!!
20 years ago: I lived in Vegas with my mom and older brother I was three and in the middle of my parents bitter divorce battles over who gets me and when (and yes i was only three, but i can still remember). for those of you (that i pray will never happen to you) who unfortunatly do get a divorce, children are not a bargaining tool, so dont use them as such (ok so that wasnt such a fun memory)....Moving on....
10 years ago: I was (holy cow) 13! in 7th grade in junior high@ Fremont middle school..I was a cheerleader..and a gymnast..and just getting into my selfish teenage stage (boy oh boy was that a long stage for my poor mom)....I was enjoying the beginning of spring in Vegas and the end of basketball season (for which i cheered for) I was looking forward to summer so that I would become a big bad 8th grader in the fall and looking forward to girls camp with my pal christina and summer long cheer practice....I was completly boy crazy at this stage (who am I kidding, i was boy crazy til i met my sweetheart and got married!)....I also went to Cali. (california for those who dont speak west coast lingo) for a week that summer and had a blast.
5 years ago: still livin in vegas, I was 18 and getting out of high school, I was working at Lonestar steakhouse as a hostess/busser and Copeland sports as a cashier (two of the funnest jobs ever) only to quit those two and move on to being a server at marie callenders restaurant/pie shop as a server/pie girl (that was a fun job too, they had really good food) and i was going to school at night, I thought I was grown up and I thought I knew it all....I was just starting to go back to church and put my life on the right track that it is today and I met the one guy that forever changed my life in a spiritual way (no not Nathan just yet) I will refer to him as my angel, he was a missionary who forever changed my life with his testimony and unending love for his heavenly father and his gospel,( for those that dont know i starting going to church with the family that lived down the street from me when I was 9, but I didnt get baptized til i was 18)...you know who you are my angel and I'am forever grateful to you for your testimony and your loving friendship.
3 years ago: STILL IN VEGAS! YUCK!....i was 20,married to my eternal partner and the love of my life, my sweet Nathan, I was pregnant With Coby and due in just days I was on bed rest due to a fainting spell that I had at work, we were so excited we had just moved into our new townhome *our first home purchase* and were so anxcious to meet our sweet baby that was growing in my tummy and we were preparing to go through the temple in just a few months. Nate was in his third year of electrical school and enjoying it. we were making pretty good money (though we were greedy and wanted more) gosh how that money would make us feel rich now-a-days.
1 year ago: WE WERE FINALLY IN IOWA!!!! YAH!!!!!, we had been here almost a year and we were loving every minute of it, even though we had just gotten a blizzard. I was 22 and pregnant with what we thought would be baby number 2 and sicker than a dog , only to miscarry a month later....I guess my heavenly father had other plans for me. I was just let go from Wells Fargo which was seriously a blessing in disguise I was now at home Coby and loving every minute of it. Nate was just starting nursing school and really enjoying it. we were getting used to now being on a students salary and living on student loans (which was hard at first), but we were still loving every minute of being in Iowa, we lived in a beautiful home and were getting ready to paint the exterior of it.
So far this year: we are in still in beautiful West Des Moines, Iowa. I'm now 23, we just had baby number 2 CHASE!!!!! yah!!! I'm so in love with my hubby and lover boy of more than four years NATHAN!!! Coby turns 3! yes 3! this month and were are now settled into being students, nate is in his 2nd year of nursing school only 5years more to go (since he wants to be a nurse anaesthetist sp?) but were one year away from making semi-good money again yah!!!.....i'am so anxciously awaiting spring, because it has seriously been the longest winter of my life! and im excited for summer and what this new year has in store for us.
Yesterday: I'm still not back to church yet since Chase is still getting over the R.S.V. and the Pediatrician said we should avoid all public places until the first of April and I intend on listening to his advice I never want to see my baby sick like this again....so needless to say I have a little cabin fever. I was able to actually get out of the house and we did take chase on his first outing to my sister-in-law Tahni's house where we grilled some steaks sauteed some mushrooms and had a little indoor bbq with our two little families it was fun and it was nice to be out of the house and some place that was actually safe that we could take chase too. although when we left the house it was like 50 degrees outside with beautiful sunny skies and it was so nice, but when we left there house like 4hrs later it was like 22 degrees outside freezing rain was pouring down, the roads were so slick and it was yucky.
Today: I woke up to 3-4 inches of new snow, I swear this weather is never going to end. and the cabin continued to insue. I have bathrooms that are yelling "CLEAN ME PLEASE YOU FILTHY PIGS!", a floor that when you walk on it everything sticks to your feet, my laundry room looks like a bomb went off in it! and dust flying off my shelves and counters and flying up from the floors.YUCK so please sweet cleaning fairy could you grant me a wish and clean my pig sty "Thank you!"......i have to grocery shop today which has now become my fav thing to do since nate stays with the kids and i can take my time and HELLO! to get out of house can we say HECK YEAH!!!!!
Tomorrow: is going to be a long-long day since nate will be gone from 7a-7p. and im stuck with no vehicle (not like i can go anywhere anyways because of chase) and its supposed to grose outside again whoopity-doo :(
This year: I would really like to read a little more and get back into shape (i know what your all thinking, "but your so skinny!", well even skinny people have stretch marks and cellulite (sp?) its called babies reep havic on your body people!), I would love to go to Nauvoo this summer since I have never been and I really want to paint some interior walls of my house, I also plan to restain my deck which will look awesome! I JUST CANT WAIT FOR WARMER WEATHER!!!!!!!!I also hope my in-laws will find jobs here so they can move out here, we miss them and love them so....holy cow i still cant believe its 2008!...time flys!....before we know it. it will be 2009. this is a little random, but im hoping by 2011 i can actually start school myself, I have finally decided on going to cosmetology school, its right up my alley since im such a girly-girl and i love to do hair and make-up. so thats the plan.
well that was a fun trip down memory lane. i will leave you all now with a few new of mylittle family.
2 comments:
He's a keeper! Congrats girl. When the next one coming? Hee-Hee.
I miss you.
This was really fun to read! I can't wait to see you back at church and meet Chase. Congrats and I hope things are going well.
Post a Comment