oh how they grow so fast :(...What a cutie pie though huh? :)
well put Kids!.....okay so yeah I would just like to take a moment here to throw myself a little pity party and rant a little bit, so here we go......I'm am sick to death of this gosh forsaken freakin winter! I have the very worst cabin fever ever in my life, I have not left my my house for more than maybe a couple of hours each day here and there for about six weeks or more (but whos keeping track right?!) and i'm about to go NUTTS!!!! to put it lightly, I swear if it never snows again it will be a moment too soon.......moving on my house has now become the sick epidemic house, like I said we have not gone anywhere and i mean no where and no one has really come over so explain to me how Coby has gotten sick not once, not twice(oh no!), but three times in the last six weeks, he will just get over being sick and then BAM! hes sick with something else three days later and now Nathan has finally caught it as well, so tell me where could he possibly be getting this from?hmmm makes you wonder is this ever going to END!!???.....pressing forward now so yeah like I said i have severe cabin fever and Nathan being sick and me taking care of the kids 24/7 for the last 6 days with him resting all day hasnt exactly been the kind of medicine that i need to cure it. I'am literally going nuts, I need a break from kids, cleaning, cooking, dirty diapers, dirty laundry, taking care of sick people so bad I can literally taste the freedom, I have had "ZERO" and I mean ZERO time to myself (gosh that sounds so selfish when I say that) although I love being a mommy and a wife more than anything in the world! lets be honest here folks im not WONDER WOMAN or SUPER MOM, I'm just Tiffany Marie and I'm only human and other than brushing my teeth, I have not showered or put a comb through my hair since friday (yes thats right friday my friends) and its what sunday today??, okay a little T.M.I., but say it with me now folks "THAT IS DISGUSTING!!!!" OR "EWW GROSE" (as my nephew Austin would say), but literally I havent got the time, in between trying to take care of the kids and nathan and cooking and picking up(no time for deep cleaning)and entertaining coby and trying to sleep there just is no time in there, unless I want to give up some of my sleep, which is not happening because i'm only averaging about 4-5hrs. a night anyway it looks like i wont have time to myself. gosh I sound so selfish saying all of this, because I know there are woman out there who would kill and i mean literally kill to be in my position, just tune into lifetime television network and you will see what i'm talking about. dont get me wrong here folks I Love being a mom and a stay-at-home mom at that, I mean what a blessing that i get to be with my kids all day instead of some stranger raising them, I get to see all there firsts, i get to enjoy there laughter and there sweet voice and spirits all day long, but even the most sane mother needs a break sometimes ya know?...for all the moms out there that would agree with me, Please let me know, so I dont feel so selfish for saying all of this..... I know this too will pass and soon i will look back on these trying times as a distant memory, but it still stinks when your going through it at the time though......well I shall end on that note. Thanks to all those that actually read my blog, its nice that i get to rant and rave on this thing. enjoy the new pics of chase, I cant believe hes actually a month old now. wow they grow up and get big so fast, it makes me sad.
5 comments:
Oh Tiffany! I feel just awful that you have been going through all of this and still brought us dinner! By the way it was amazing and we loved it. We all couldn't stop raving about it :) You can rant all you want about your situation because face it, being a mom is by far the hardest job out there (I don't care what anyone else says, lol). You're doing a wonderful job and you deserve some time to yourself. I totally understand what you're going through. I am so ready to be out of this stinking apartment it's not funny. Please, let me know if there's anything I can do for you. By the way, baby Chase is such a cutie. Hang in there...winter can't last forever even though it seems that way!
I'm sorry about everything. I wish I was there to help but yet not so much. I don't do well with cold weather or sickness.
Just keep clicking your heals for spring to come quick.
Keep the pictures coming.
Aww Tiffany,
You dont sound selfish you just sound tired and frustrated! I know it gets hard at times, but treasure them all.
I so so much miss all those days with you all living at home even with all your fights, sickness, Fights, fights. LOL Books thrown at the familyroom mirror TIFFANY MARIE.
I miss you and wish i was there to help. You can call me anytime honey were always there for you!!
Huggs and kisses for you all
MOM
Grrrrr cant remember my password so i have to be anonymous.
I have been feeling the exact same lately. It makes you crazy to be inside so much, and sick kids make it worse. We have had the same thing, about 5 weeks straight with one kid that is sick. I hope you all get better soon!
You do need a time out . . . at a spa, or a restaurant! Sorry life has been so yucky. Please don't add to the misery by beating yourself up thinking you're selfish. Mothering is an unselfish task so those times we want to be selfish seem contrary to what we are and should be, but there is still an individual in all of us that needs peace and quiet or time away from the kids. You're so normal, so no guilt okay!? I hope everyone is doing better now--since you posted this a bit ago. Enjoy your Spring Break and you visitors! How exciting! I hope they'll let you and Nate get out for a date!
Post a Comment