Wednesday, January 13, 2010

sisterly Love and the pumpkin patch....

Back in September my sister came for about a week...we had fun and it was so nice to bond with just her all to myself. Although she and I have always been SUPER CLOSE we have seem to drift apart the last few years since I live in Iowa and she lives in Vegas and we really are at two completely different stages in our lives since I'am four years older than she is, so it was so nice to get back some of that closeness during her visit...I love you sis and I miss you dearly you are a Beautiful, smart woman, with such a loving and giving heart...anywho we spent the week watching shows, doing MOUNDS of my laundry haha!! (you know you loved it sis!) LOL, we went to lunch, did some shopping, went to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch and truly the week went by so fast its hard to remember what else we did.....the day we went to the apple orchard was seriously so, so cold! and we were not prepared at all for it, Caitlyn stayed in her car seat the entire time totally bundled and the rest of us with the exception of Coby and Chase...froze!...anywho here are some pictures...


here is what gave Chase great pleasure every morning in waking aunt becca as
soon as he got up LOL!!! he literally did this every morning

here's chase all bundled up, poor kids hat was
so big, it kept falling in his eyes and he couldn't
see LOL!!!

Nate pushing the stroller...like I said Caitlyn is completely covered under that blankey

aunt Becca and Chase sampling the apple they just picked
isn't my sis just so pretty???!!!

Nate sampling the apples...yummy!!!

Cob-bunny...the apple orchard is his FAVORITE place to go
I cannot wait for us to get some land and build our house for Coby just be able to
run free and pick apples and food from his own garden...oh to dream *sigh*

self portarit!!! LOL...I love that hat

look at this picture and then tell me that Iowa is not the most BEAUTIFUL place to live
and I will gladly tell you that your an idiot LOL!...I absolutely love this picture of
Nate and chase running through the orchard

our attempt at a family picture haha...they never happen now do they??

this was the day aunt Becca left....how funny is little Chasers cheesing it up!
this picture just cracks me up!

Coby and Aunt Becca...how cute is he??

Caitlyn and Aunt Becca

my sis and I....I love you sissy!!!

i'm sure Nate would appreciate this picture haha...

we had so much fun with you aunt Becca come back soon!!!!

0 comments: