Halloween was so fun, we kicked started it with our new wards Trunk or treat which was a blast even though Coby really wanted nothing to do with it and Chase really didn't either and Caitlyn didn't care either way :) but none the less we had fun and halloween was interesting we started off with going to our families halloween party which was so fun we dined on the traditional, yummy sloppy joes and chips and drinks. It was so cute to see all the kids and cousins in their costumes and even some of the parents ;0)anywho after the party we were going to walk my bro and sis-in-laws neighborhood for trick or treating, but it was SOOO cold and windy, so we had the *bright* Idea (sarcasm screams out) that we would take the kids to the mall...oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD idea, literally shoulder to shoulder with people all to get a stupid tootsie roll, yah NEVER, EVER again! Coby and crowds do not mesh well together and he started screaming and pitching the biggest fit ever, needless to say we had to carry him out kicking and screaming and I unfortunately had to tell off some IGNORAMOUS woman who told me that we needed to muzzle our child and beat and get a grip on him, I had had enough of people's ignorant comments about my autistic child, so I turned around and used some choice words with her and left her blind sided and dumb-founded, YES, I know it was not the most christ-like thing to do, but I just couldn't take it anymore, I have had so many people come up to me, when I'm out in public with sweet Coby and say the meanest things to me about my boy, Ive even been told that his autism was my fault, OK IDIOT yah its my fault! blah!...ok find your happy place, TIFF....ok anywho here are some fun pictures of my sweet babies in their costumes
Chase out turtle, Caitlyn our pink cheetah and Coby our buzz lightyear! (he literally
LOVED his costume) didn't want to take it off, how cute is that?!
this was at trunk-or-treat (for some reason I cant make this pictureor the one to follow any bigger GRRR)
me and my pink, cheetah Princess Caitlyn
0 comments:
Post a Comment