Before I post about christmas and the new year I thought I would take a minute and post a little something about my little preschooler. back in september my friend Robyn approached some of us mothers and talked to us about how she used to do this preschool curriculum with her first son before he went to elementary school and how she would get together with a group of moms and they would take turns teaching the lessons a couple of days a week. the curriculum was from an accredited company that actually provides the same curriculum to real preschool centers and daycare facilities. she said the more people we got to purchase it in our group, the cheaper it would be. it costs $8.50/month which is SUPER CHEAP!! considering actual preschool can costs hundreds of dollers each month and the curriculum is fantastic, you get a callender scheduele which shows you what lesson to teach that day and the company provides everything you need for it, including if it calls for a craft it includes everything needed for that specific craft. its so awesome and just what i was looking for. I told Robyn she could totally count me in on it and I also thought it would be cool to do what she did in her previous ward and like take turns teaching it, she agreed, so we have gotten together with 2 other moms and there kids every friday since september (excluding a few here and there) for about 2hrs. Coby has really been enjoying it and I have to say, he was a little hard to teach at first, because he wasnt used to like sitting down and listening to someone teach something, i mean what two year old is, but once he got the hang of it, he has really started to enjoy it. before long he will be going to kindergarten, then jr high, than high school and then my baby wont be my baby anymore :( boo-hoo!! okay maybe im being a little dramatic, but I truly see how he is becoming like a little man and each day how his personality just truly evolves. im curious to see what his little brother will be like. well back on subject we love preschool and right before we took our christmas break i was able to get a few pictures of him during preschool at my house with his friends, Olivia and Caden. enjoy!
One of my favorites...pizza
1 year ago
1 comments:
Tiffany,
He is such a cute little guy! Glad he's enjoying preschool. I hope you're feeling better. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out. Can't wait to meet your new little one :)
Post a Comment