10 little known things about me:
1) I HATE cheap people!...gosh there is is nothing that annoys me more than a complete tight-wade, especially when it comes to your kids needs.
2) my 2 biggest pet peeves are dirty dishes in the sink. and putting a new roll of toilet paper on top of the toilet paper rack instead of changing out the empty one (that is just pure laziness!!!!)
3) I talk to myself way too much!! especially since ima stay @ home mama and i talk to a 2yr old. all day. :)
4) nothing bugs me more than woman who stare at my husband when were out in public, because im a tad bit jealous, well maybe a little bit more than tad bit.
5) i hate it when my feet are dirty. i hate feet period except my own, i kind of have this foot phobia (its a long story), but I wash my feet at least 3 times a day even if their not really dirty.
6) I have to put lotion all over every square inch of my body, after every shower i take, or i will have intense anxiety.
7) I have worn the same shoe size since the sixth grade
8) Ive always wanted to be an actress, but ive never really told that to anybody, but its always been one of my biggest dreams.
9) my biggest fear in life is that i wont be a good enough mom or wife.
10) I sometimes say random things right in the middle of a conversation, and I think it bugs the crap out of my husband. i also will start random conversations with him in bed, just as hes about to go to sleep(whcich i know bugs him) but i cant sleep if ive got something to say :)
okay so there ya have it folks..me in a nut shell :)......also update on the baby front...I went into Labor sunday night.. i was having intense contractions that were coming at like 2-3 min.apart so we went to the hospital, they said yes you are contracting pretty intensly (duh?!), but your cervix is not dilated, thinned out, or even soft . to which i answered with another duh!...i tried to explain to the on-call dr. (my dr was on her wonderful vacation this week, GO FIGURE!!! GRRRR!) that my cervix has never dilated or thinned out or any of that stuff with all my pregnancies and that is why i'am having a schedueled cesarean, so anywho to make along story short they gave me a medicine that relaxes your uterus and should stop contrations. well for me they slowed down to 7-8 min. apart, but they have not stopped at all. I informed the other dr. at the practice that I go to of this info. and he told me that if they get to 2-3 min. apart again to go back to the hospital and that if I'm at 37 wks preggo that they would do the c-section (im 35 wks. & 3 days, by the way) or if i have decreased fetal movement or if my cervix is even softened so my friends we will see what happens, because it looks as though Little Chase shall be gracing us with his presence a little sooner than we thought, possibly any day now. so needless to say i'am going nuts with the nesting bug. we just finished his nursery today (which i was so excited about and i will post pics of in a lter blog entry) i washed all of his clothes, set up the bassinett and all that other jazz and i have been cleaning like a mad woman. so with all that said i figure i will end this now. i would like to tag anyone who reads my blog and i will also let everyone know when im going to have this baby...CANT WAIT!!!! love you all!!
One of my favorites...pizza
1 year ago
3 comments:
AAHHHH!! Crazy! But exciting! You don't want that little guy out quite yet, though. Let him cook and toast a little longer! Best of lucky enduring all those contractions! Hope your doctor gets back soon!
GO BABY GO! I want to see the baby before I go!
Wow! That sounds stressful to me. At least you have the nursery done. That was smart!
Good luck!
Post a Comment