Hello Fellow Bloggers...were back from our month long, non-updating. we were so busy during the holidays that we didnt get much time to blog during the month of December, which stinks because we had quite a bit going on in December, so without further jibber-jabber delay, I will let you all in on what went on since my last post. First, at the beginning of december I had my baby shower, which was a ton of fun even though out of like 25 people that were invited only 5 showed up, which was mostly due to the fact that we had a terrible ice/snow storm. oh well it was still a blast and pretty intimate and laid back, which i think added to its fun-ness. I would also like to take this time and once again thank Robyn and my sister-in-law Nonie for an awesome party. it was a ton of fun and i sure felt special.....THANK YOU SO MUCH :) I will post pictures of the shower later as i have not received them yet. Second, I had my big 23rd b-day on the 18th. nothing super exciting, I think when you get past 21, birthdays stop meaning anything until you reach "30" which i dont even want to think about right now :) no offense to those that are "30" im just not looking forward to it for some reason. so yeah i even forgot it was birthday until a sister at church like a day before said "you've got a birthday coming up this week huh?" and I said "I do??" and she said "yeah isnt it your birthday on Tuesday?" and I said " Oh my goodness! your right i completly forgot!" ha thats hilarious that someone at church had to remind me about my birthday....well anywho Third, Nate finished his first semester of nursing school!!! YAH!!! im so proud of him he worked so hard and everyone in his class (including the teachers) just love him, i think they mostly love him, because hes the only guy pretty much in the whole program, (besides this other guy whos way older and kind of a goober) I swear everytime i pick him up I can literally see girls walking behind him and practically drooling over him, my sister-in-law is in the program with him and tells me girls practically argue over who gets to sit next to him in class. :) Ha! it makes no difference to these girls that hes married, has a little boy and another one on the way, but oh well i guess thats what makes me special, because i get to call that HOTT!!! man my husband!!! HA! take that all you girls out there "HES MINE!" :) HEHE, so yeah like i was saying im super proud of my Nathan, YOU GO BABE! ....I will post about christmas and the new year in another entry..I have to get my coby-bunny off to bed right now. so I will leave everyone with a few pictures of my coby and my nate playing ncaa football on ps2, which is there favorite thing to do together,coby like totally understands the game and he will get up and dance everytime his dad makes a touchdown, it's REALLY super cute! also i will leave pictures of my belly which is still continuing to get bigger,the pictures are almost a month old and i have since gotten bigger, but i figured my long-distance relatives would appreciate them. I've got about 4more weeks to go "CAN YOU ALL BELIEVE IT!"...im super nervous and i'm not ready just yet, but oh well still super excited!!!! gosh i still have not figured out how to write underneath my pictures. if anyone can show me how to do it. please let me know, i would most appreciate it. :)
One of my favorites...pizza
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment