yes dear family and friends our Princess Caitlyn Marie made her grand entrance into the world at 3:35 p.m. on Friday July 31st, 2009 weighing in at 5lbs. 11 oz. and measuring 18 in. she has a ton of dark brown hair and is such a beautiful petite lil thing. she is such a sweetheart and we are so overwhelmed with the love we feel for her and our sweet little family and we are so grateful for the blessings we have received from our heavenly father.
I know she looks like a lil doll...i know the pic is small but I stole it from the photographers website, you can see more pics here
we are home now from the hospital and I seem to be recovering nicely from the c-section, Caitlyn is experiencing a little jaundice, but no need to worry, a few sun baths and she will be fine. she sure poops a ton and she is a pretty good eater for a babe of her size. I have TONS of pics of our princess, but unfortunatly I cant find the cord to our digital so I only have a few pics of her from the ones that were taken by the photographer in the hospital and there "ok", because she just wasnt havin the whole picture taken thing at the time the shots were taken, but the ones on my camera are SO MUCH better!...I will update more later when I get the pics from my camera and I have a min. to spare and I will also write down her birth story and post about our first week as a family of FIVE! holy cow I still cant believe we are now a family of five :)....the boys love her and although we were off to a lil bumpy start they are adjusting easier and loving her more everyday, especially Coby! chase is.....well chase and he's a SUPER MAMA's BOY! so he's gonna take a lil more time to come around.....we love you all and thank you so much for all the well wishes, congrats, dinners and visits everyone! we love you all and are so grateful for your loving support! (NOW HURRY UP AND GET YOUR BUM OUT HERE MOM!...we cant wait to see you!)
5 comments:
Congratulatios, Tiffany! She looks beautiful--and SO TINY! Glad you're recovering well.
Be there soon my sweet daughter :)!! I am so blessed to have such great kids!! I am so excited to come and meet my new Grandbaby and see my other little peanuts Coby and Chase!!!!!!!!
Love you all!!!!!
Mom :)
Congrats again! She's gorgeous!
Oh my goodness, Tiff, how do you guys create such beautiful babies, she's stunning... not very many babies look that beautiful at birth... you're right, she's just like a little babydoll... i can't wait to meet her, and see you guys...love you, miss you... take it easy mama!!
Nicole, Mason and Baby No. 2 haha!!
love this post!
Post a Comment