never leave the cheerios box out where two "mischievous" little Princes' cant get their little hands on them or you might come downstairs from changing a "Princess" to find.....
this:
I should have been upset since it took more than a half hour to clean them up, but I'm just not, when I came downstairs and first saw it, I couldn't help but laugh and not just laugh I totally "busted a gut" in laughter, I mean look how much fun they are having! so naturally I hurried and grabbed the camera and just let them enjoy this wonderful "make-shift cheerio sandbox" in the middle of my living room for about 10 min. before I made them, help me clean it up.............so what did we learn today people? never get mad over spilled cheerios, because you just created a fun little memory for your kiddos! :)
stay tuned for some new pics of the princess and her brothers the Prince's and for a post on my BEAUTIFUL mothers' trip to meet the new edition to our throne! :) oh and we had well-check ups this week and I will post stats....
5 comments:
Ha-ha, that is too funny!!! I am glad it made you laugh, too!!!
I love it! Laughing so hard!! Glad you were able to smile and realize they're making great memories. I hope I can be the same! :)
Are you starting to get grey hair yet? Hope you are enjoying school.
Oh my gosh, Tiff...that's freakin' hilarious...I needed to read something like that, lately I've been getting so crazy with Mas, being pregnant and trying to get a two year old to listen just isn't mixing for me...haha...but i know we'll make it! ... just glad you could put it in perspective for me! Thank you...love you guys!!!
Love, Nic!!
WOW--you are one good mommy!! that's all i can say!
Post a Comment