Wednesday, July 14, 2010

HE DID IT, HE DID IT!.....

I know I have been on like a five month hiatus which, actually it was my New years resolution to keep up on my blog once a week, but hey what can I say when you have 3 kiddos, your in school, working part-time and your hubby is in school FULL-TIME and has clinical and works part-time as well, things seem to fall on the way side. i'm going to try to update everything sometime this week if I can get my camera to cooperate and let me get my pictures off of the stupid thing....anyway off on tangents now....now to get what this post is all about...like the title says "HE DID IT! HE DID IT!....no we are not talking the kids we are talking my Hubby.

After a very long, exhausting, hard, trying, exciting 3 years my Hubby is now officially an RN. he passed his boards and did so well!!! he was so worried, because that test is sooooo freakin TOUGH! to say the least, but I always knew he would pass, he is so smart, he studied incredibly hard and I just couldnt be more proud of him....Babe thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, no matter how tough things got for you at times, you always put your family first and managed to find a great balance for both. I'am so proud of you, I'am so proud to call myself your wife. I love you more than anything else and I'am so glad I have your hand to walk me through forever!...I love you, I love you....Love, Tiff

anywho here is the officially pic. from the website telling us he passed:
Nate was also successful at getting a job at Mercy Hospital on the cardiac floor. all he needed to do was pass boards, now that he has done that, he can now start and we are one step closer to masters!....once again I Love you Babe and I'am so proud of all of your many accomplishments!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so exciting and something to be very proud of. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure it is a big sigh of relief.