Monday, April 13, 2009

it's a.................

GIRL!!!!!....... I know I can hardly believe it!!!....were are so excited, I cant even think of the words to express how excited we are....we already have a name picked out, which will be dun ta-duh.....Caitlyn Marie.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm soooo excited for you guys!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! I hear third time is a charm.

Matt and Erin said...

Congrats, Tiffany! Bring on the pink bows and cute dresses!

musson said...

Yay! Girls are so fun! That's so awesome you guys have a name picked out. We don't even have a list yet...

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! We love girls!! (well, and boys, too!)

I JUST found out you commented on my blog because I just learned how to figure that part out...I'm still learning!!!

Thanks for your comment. I agree, it is great to know that there are others experiencing the tough times you are. It's nice to not be alone. Your blog looks great, I will definitely check it out!!!