Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a day at the park.....

is just what we have been needing! this winter has been the longest winter of my life. Six months to be exact! Now that its over I'am just ecstatic! and so is Coby. My Friend Robyn and her kiddos came over yesterday and we walked the kids down my block to the park. Coby was so excited he could hardly contain himself. Coby is such an outdoorsy kind of boy, he loves dirt and he just loves to run and jump and play hard. he was totally in his element yesterday and the weather couldnt have been more perfect a wonderful 72 degrees (for my far away fams. information). although it was a blast it was hell (pardon my french) when it was time to go. I mean you try telling a crazily hyper-active 3 year old boy who has been couped up in a house for six months that its time to go in five minutes and then five minutes are up and its time to go....ummm yeah right, he pitched the biggest fit, but I think if I was in his shoes I would have been the same way. well heres a few pics of our fun day:


I just love picture collages! **the pic.on the bottom right. is right after I strapped him into the stroller during his temper tantrum. he so funny this boy, because the second I pulled the camera out to take a picture, he was all smiles. he loves to take pictures :)

of course this is how Chase contributed in on the fun :)

WOW! 3 posts in one day I'm on a roll! yeah dont expect it to last though. ha!

Have a great week everyone and enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts, because you know what they say "April showers, brings May flowers!" :)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for getting outside! We've gotten out three times the last few days. Definitely loving this weather :)