Thursday, February 21, 2008

A little too much deja-vu......

rewind to about 3 yrs. ago when coby was about six weeks old, he was hospitalized for a dangerously high fever (104f to be exact) and they thought he had spinal meningitis, luckily he didnt, but he did have a really bad virus that caused him to stay 4 days (miserable days), it all cleared up and he was perfectly fine after that, but none the less it was one of the scariest things I have ever gone through, to see my baby hooked up to all those machines and just hanging on pins and needles trying to figure out what was wrong with him, to this day still haunts me and I still have a hard time not busting into tears, just talking about it. fast-forward to the present now my sweet little 12 day old Baby Chase is in the hospital! (my absolute worst nightmare realized) with what dr's cant figure out just yet what is wrong with him, there testing for R.S.V. , pertessis and a few other viruses, but we dont have any of the results back yet. I just dont understand why this has happened again, my poor sweet baby has been coughing, vomiting and breathing kind of funny and it sucks and its scary and I'm just so frustrated and frankly a little depressed. dear friends i dont want to wallow in my own self-pity, but please pray for my little family. I will update as soon as I get the results of the test and I'am just praying that Chase doesnt spark a fever, because he will have to have another spinal tab done.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Tiffany, I'm SO sorry your poor baby is going through all of that. I can't even imagine how hard that must be on you. I'll definitely be praying for him and your family. Is there anything I can do for you??

Erica said...

Tiffany,
I came across your blog on Jenny's and thought I would check out pics of your new little Chase, and I have to say he is adorable. So sorry to hear he is sick, I hope it is nothing too serious, I know that would scare me to see my baby sick like that. Please let me know what I can do for you.

Erica

Anonymous said...

You're in our prayers!