

So we had a little different Thanksgiving this year. instead of Turkey and all the fixins, we had pork roast and veggies. instead of getting together with family, we decided to stay at home by ourselves and eat all day and watch holiday movies and we put up our christmas tree and decorated our house and i wrapped all our presents (minus santas gifts ;). I have to say it was so much fun and so relaxing as much as I love getting together with family, it was just nice to be with our own little family. Coby, nate and I had a blast decorating our christmas tree. Coby is really getting into christmas this year and he was trying so hard to put the ornaments on the tree and he kept saying "Santa!" "mommy Santa!" and i would say "yes santa is coming soon" (eyes all big) he would excitedly shout "YAH!!!" :) hes so stinkin cute! i seriously cant wait to see his face on christmas day as he opens all his presents. were going to take him to see santa either sometime this week or next weekend and I cant wait to see his reaction :). I will post those pictures when we get them. I just love christmas time!. hope you all had great thanksgiving. I still havent figured out how to put the pictures in the middle and to arrange them. I think i need robyns help. :)
2 comments:
Welcome to blog world. I'm so excited you are up and going! You look so cute prego by the tree! Loved the family pics. Sounds like you had a great relaxing thansgiving. You guys deserve it!
love ya, robynh
You are so sexy. Wait what, who?
Post a Comment